Lockjaw's Saga Lockjaw's Saga

This has to be my most fav song from DKC 2. And the way you mixed it makes it sound epic to listen too. I wish I could download, but it appears you don't want it used. Which I can respect that, but if you ever feel up to giving it out without the fear of using it in a video or something. Send me a message, I'm a youtuber and you would be able to tell if I use it from my videos. I just want something awesome to listen to when I'm playing Minecraft or something. Still man take them five stars I gave you. You deserve them. :)

Halzyn responds:

a week late, but it's a part of one of my albums!! you can download it freely here: https://halzyn.bandcamp.com/album/kawaii-butts-get-wrecked

it's track number 7. thanks for the feedback, by the way!

Hyrule Castle Hyrule Castle

Hmm, it's got kind of a trance feeling about it, but it flows very nicely. Honestly it made me want to go play A Link to the Past. One of my most favorite games ever. Awesome job by the way, never mind my little rant there, lol.

Mozart Turkish March (Hip hop) Mozart Turkish March (Hip hop)

Nice Sound

I'm surprised that I rapper hasn't done this yet because I really think it could work. It's got the right sound.

STEPHEN4705 responds:

I would be, but considering I only wrote it two hours ago, I'm not expecting a massive flood of vocalists to step up.. it'd be cool if they did though :)

B7 - Pokemon R/B Battle W B7 - Pokemon R/B Battle W

Awesome Job

Your song make me feel like I'm playing Super Smash Bros. at the Pokemon Stadium and fighting an extremely hard battle.

Burn7 responds:

Well thanks. I'm trying to get it to sound professional, so if it sounds like it could be in a SSB game I think that's a compliment :D

Zelda - Thousand Years Again Zelda - Thousand Years Again

Some people!

Nice remix, it's nice to listen too and it still has a Zelda feel to it, even with the remix part. I just don't understand where people get off and tell you that they don't like it. You made a great point, if you don't like it then don't listen to it. I actually downloaded it so I can listen to it on my computer. Keep up the good work.

TLoZ - Dark Hyrule Castle TLoZ - Dark Hyrule Castle

Dark Hyrule Castle???

I think this one should be called Dark Evil Haunted Hyrule Castle, sent chills down my spine just listening to it.

Zelda - Water Dream Theme Zelda - Water Dream Theme

Incredible!!

I swear I can see Hyrule in my mind when I close my eyes and listen to this tune. Right on great stuff.

JakesFable responds:

Glad you liked it, Thanks alot for the review ;)

=Storm Eagle MMX= =Storm Eagle MMX=

Nice Job

This happens to be one of my fav song from the Megaman series. I did however find that it was a little bassy if you know what I mean, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. Can't wait to hear more song from you in the future.

Hades responds:

Yeah, I get what you're saying about it being a bit bassy, I have given the bass slightly too much power 'cause I was afraid it would be too quiet, which would be a real shame, seeing that the bass-line really has a major impact on the whole song. Still, glad you liked it, and thanks for reviewing!

aflXln Pirates ofthe Caribbean aflXln Pirates ofthe Caribbean

Wow!

You got mad piano skills. I can only play with one hand because I can't chordate my other hand. Too bad too, cause I can type 150 words a minute on the computer keyboard.

Pirates Of The Caribbean Pirates Of The Caribbean

Wow!

Simply Wow! This is great stuff.