DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

Oh my god this is awesome, I'm hoping for some more after this one too.

A Prostitute Mickey Xmas A Prostitute Mickey Xmas

Awesome as always, can't wait for the next one.

Pokemon: Rare Candy Pokemon: Rare Candy

POKEMON!!!!!!!!

Oh my GOD HE'S EVOLVING. WAIT FOR IT! WAIT FOR IT! EWWWWWWWWW YUCK! And that is why you don't eat rare candy boys and girls. LOL

By the way loved the flash movie can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Drunk Ass Elf Drunk Ass Elf

OMG

This is like my last years New Years party all over again. Some short guy that that's my wife's friend husband got so drunk that he started singing Christmas song while still drinking and pissed in a corner. So for me this is funny but true. Lol

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

OMG!!!

Guess what your sucking???? MY BALLS!!! LOL that was just priceless. I can't get enough of these videos.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

?????

Man oh man, Utlimate Orgy more like Utlimate Chokedown of Utlimate Pleasuring. I'm not give this flash a bad review I just wasn't expecting male on male action, cause it doesn't get my motor running. But as far as the video and music parody goes it was a great job, well put together.

Legend of Zelda: New Evil Legend of Zelda: New Evil

Great Flash!

I was wondering when Zelda dies and link goes and holds her and desides to go after ganon in the castle. What is that song? If it's the iron maiden song I'm sorry I asked because it hasn't downloaded yet for me and I didn't know that.

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

Hmmm...

...Why isn't this on the main page yet. It should be, maybe they'll kick that damn Numb, Numb crap off.

the umpire strikes back the umpire strikes back

Computer Isn't Powerful enough to c the violence?

Don't make me laugh, I build my computer for graphic for games and this submission is far from even coming close to topping my graphics card, lmao!

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

WOW!

My god, this has to be the funniest thing that I have ever watched. Even better then 100 of the best Simpson's episodes show in a row.